Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
tom-wilson-fight.jpg

Last edited:

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Backstrom not taking rushes again.. looks to be out. Its going to catch up to them at some point... its got to.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Goon!! You are my hero. I was afraid after seeing that post about a GDT they use on the mains that someone would break faith and do that. This is perfect and I assume immediately rejected for the mains.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
He's got a broken hand. If he is able to play in the finals, I would be surprised.

He seems to be progressing. There is a video out there from Today's morning skate of him taking and receiving a pass with a lot of zip on it as he goes in on 2 on 1.. If it is a broken hand, it can't be that significant of a break (relatively speaking).

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
He seems to be progressing. There is a video out there from Today's morning skate of him taking and receiving a pass with a lot of zip on it as he goes in on 2 on 1.. If it is a broken hand, it can't be that significant of a break (relatively speaking).

Fracture where at least the surgery can wait til the season ends.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I hope for an exhilarating game-watching experience filled with action, drama, and tension, providing the kind of emotional highs and lows that are absent in (and a distraction from) my dreary, 9-5 life. An experience that ends with the good guys (in this case, the professional hockey team the Washington Capitals) beating the bad guys (the professional hockey team the Tampa Bay Lightning), thus instilling me with a sense of regionalism-based pride, as well as a feeling of superiority over those who root for the squad of millionaire athletes wearing a lightning bolt on their jerseys.

Go Caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad