blockbuster. who wins in your opinion? keeper league.

who wins this blockbuster?

• badge of connor

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • vic

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
welp. blockbuster just went down in my league. keeper league. which side wins in your opinion?
IMG_3044.jpeg

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Vic

One could argue that McDavid is worth Pastrnak + Oettinger, so not having to sacrifice any goaltending stats by also adding Sorokin is what tips the scales in Vic's favour

Overall, the remaining pieces likely favour Badge's side, but even then you have a couple of potential breakout players in Dubois and Byram

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Badge of Connor an idiot to do that deal...hope that's not you.
How can you say that without knowing the remainder of their roster?

For all you know, they have MacKinnon and Matthews at C, and we know they're thin at RW if Josh Anderson is on the roster, so maybe rather than coming into the season with Matthews or MacKinnon on the bench and Josh Anderson in at RW, they're now rolling with MacKinnon and Matthews at C, and Pastrnak and Necas at RW, which significantly improves the team's overall production

Last edited:

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
If I have McDavid Matthews McKinnon and Sorokin....I'm winning my pool year after year whether my RW is weak or not.

You find another way.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
Badge of Connor an idiot to do that deal...hope that's not you.

vic is me lol.

How can you say that without knowing the remainder of his roster?

For all you know, he has MacKinnon and Matthews at C, and we know he's thin at RW if he's got Josh Anderson on his roster, so maybe rather than coming into the season with Matthews or MacKinnon on the bench and Josh Anderson in his lineup at RW, he's now rolling with MacKinnon and Matthews at C, and Pastrnak and Necas at RW, which significantly improves his team's overall production

with badge trading away mcdavid, their top 3 centers are Aho, Beniers, and Necas (necas is C eligible). their top 3 RWs now consist of Pasta, Meier, and Nichuskin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad