Proposal: Blockbuster: VAN + OTT + N.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
I woud take that #18 off from Ottawa.
I think Chabot is better then Hughe.
3 x top 15 pick for Chabot is a gamble that might be worth it.
I am sure that the Devils would take that trade, they want to win now.
The Canuck end up with a better D while getting rid off Eriksson, not a bad trade for them either

Sens would still say no even if 18 was taken off. Your forgetting that dumping Ericsson will still take a first so that means chabot for 6/10. The odds of drafting a franchise dman with those picks is slim to none. That would be still be trash.

Last edited:

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Sens would still say no even if 18 was taken off. Your forgetting that dumping Ericsson will still take a first so that means chabot for 6/10. The odds of drafting a franchise dman with those picks is slim to none. That would be still be trash.
yes your right , like i said it's a Gamble.
And yes i would take Eriksson off the table as well.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
But imagine the Sens having all these picks , it's almost half a team.
#2 : Byfield
#3 : Strutzle
#6 : Drysdale (Maybe have to trade some 2rd pick to get him at #5)
#10 : Askarov
#14 ; Sanderson
#19 : Quinn/Poirier

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
But imagine the Sens having all these picks , it's almost half a team.
#2 : Byfield
#3 : Strutzle
#6 : Drysdale (Maybe have to trade some 2rd pick to get him at #5)
#10 : Askarov
#14 ; Sanderson
#19 : Quinn/Poirier

sure but #1d are one of the hardest to get. drsydale could be one but I dont think the sens would take that gamble. chabot just isn't just a #1d. he has the potential of being a franchise d. the way he can move the puck. the whole team depends on that.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
yes your right , like i said it's a Gamble.
And yes i would take Eriksson off the table as well.

I'm not sure Vancouver could take on Chabot's contract without shedding Eriksson's contract

Also, if you're Ottawa, and you're filling your lineup with all these players who will be in Year 1 of their ELC, I don't think having Eriksson on the books is that big a deal

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
I'm not sure Vancouver could take on Chabot's contract without shedding Eriksson's contract

Also, if you're Ottawa, and you're filling your lineup with all these players who will be in Year 1 of their ELC, I don't think having Eriksson on the books is that big a deal

yes it's a big deal because it means that one first round pick is for eriksson which means 6/10 for chabot/18 is extremely lopsided. only reason you can't see that is because of your stupidity.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Interesting deal. I don’t think that would be enough for Vancouver to do a Hughes/Chabot swap.

I also don’t think Ottawa would want to trade Chabot. They need guys to build around outside of draft picks.

It makes a lot of sense for NJ though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad