Proposal: Blockbuster: TOR + ARI + WPG

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Maybe I'm old and grumpy but I simply don't understand why people post trade proposals like this. At this time and in the present context, there is zero percent chance that the Leafs trade Matthews. Why would they? He has not demanded a trade. They are Cup contenders. He is the transcendent superstar centre the Leafs have been waiting for for many years. Perhaps I can understand posters wanting something to discuss in August but now?! Sit back, watch some great hockey and post more about Nylander as we haven't heard enough proposals about him yet!

Not everyone makes proposals based on what they think the GM of the team would do

Some of us like to put on our own GM hat and make proposals based on what we ourselves would do if we were running things

krt88nc

Oct 7, 2017
Fayetteville, NC
Leafs > Matthews, Zaitsev, Gardiner, 2019 1st
Leafs < Keller, OEL, Trouba

Coyotes > Keller, OEL, Stepan
Coyotes < Matthews, Zaitsev, 2019 1st from TOR

Jets > Trouba
Jets < Stepan, Gardiner

Toronto solve their defensive woes, while also bringing in a very talented young player in Keller to help offset the loss of Matthews

Arizona bring in the hometown phenom to help boost local interest in the team

Winnipeg land a #2 C, while Gardiner fits nicely into their top 4 on the back end

Really?

I honestly didn’t look past the name Matthews!

Total waste of time!

bobg1

Sep 21, 2006
bc
Leafs > Matthews, Zaitsev, Gardiner, 2019 1st
Leafs < Keller, OEL, Trouba

Coyotes > Keller, OEL, Stepan
Coyotes < Matthews, Zaitsev, 2019 1st from TOR

Jets > Trouba
Jets < Stepan, Gardiner

Toronto solve their defensive woes, while also bringing in a very talented young player in Keller to help offset the loss of Matthews

Arizona bring in the hometown phenom to help boost local interest in the team

Winnipeg land a #2 C, while Gardiner fits nicely into their top 4 on the back end
A very big NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Jets are here for... why? They’re nothing more than a Trouba to Toronto delivery system. A year of Gardiner and another Little doesn’t do much for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad