Proposal: Blockbuster: EDM + BUF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Oilers < Reinhart, Mittlestadt, Ristolainen

Sabres < Draisaitl, Russell

Edmonton upgrade their overall talent, grooming Mittelstadt to eventually replace RNH as their #2 C, while Risto gives them some much needed help on the powerplay

Buffalo fills their need for a #2 C

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Not a chance. Draisatl is a good player, but Reinhart playing with McDavid could score just as much. I wouldnt mind Draisaitl for any one of those players as the center piece, and Buffalo would clearly add. Sabres cant drop 3 young skill players for someone unless that player has a track record of driving the production of his line. I'm not saying Draisaitl cant be that, but it's too much risk that he needs McDavid around to produce the numbers he did last year.

Reactions: Unbiased Fan

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
No your not getting our young 50 goal 100 point scorer locked down on a great deal sorry bud.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Not a chance. Draisatl is a good player, but Reinhart playing with McDavid could score just as much. I wouldnt mind Draisaitl for any one of those players as the center piece, and Buffalo would clearly add. Sabres cant drop 3 young skill players for someone unless that player has a track record of driving the production of his line. I'm not saying Draisaitl cant be that, but it's too much risk that he needs McDavid around to produce the numbers he did last year.
Lol Reinhart can score 50 goals and 105 points?

This deal isn't close. Edmonton doesn't even consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Lol Reinhart can score 50 goals and 105 points?

This deal isn't close. Edmonton doesn't even consider it.

No shit haha. Draisaitl gets horribly underrated by fans of other teams. Reinhart is a good player but he can’t hold a candle to Leon.

That, and Ristolainen sucks. Do not want at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Reinhart has a different skillset than Draisaitl, but he's not a worse player.

Yeah, different, as in significantly worse. Which is not a knock on Reinhart, I'm a fan of his. But LD is one of the best players in the league and is locked up through the rest of his prime at a solid rate.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Yeah, different, as in significantly worse. Which is not a knock on Reinhart, I'm a fan of his. But LD is one of the best players in the league and is locked up through the rest of his prime at a solid rate.
LD is one of the best players in the league at playing with McDavid maybe

Reactions: ColbyChaos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->