Blind Mock Draft

icebluuu

May 15, 2011
First post here, and never done a mock draft. However, I like the concept and would like to take Detroit if they are available.

Robin Lehner*

Does anybody know a site that has a top 150 - 200 ranking list?

Robin Lehner*

Is there any set start time or anything? I'm asking because this weekend I'm camping and I won't be here to see what I get.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Is there any set start time or anything? I'm asking because this weekend I'm camping and I won't be here to see what I get.
It can only get started when all the teams are taken and all the lists are in. Once that happens, it will only take a few minutes to post the results of the first round.

And no, trading doesn't really work well in something like this.

icebluuu

May 15, 2011
There hasn't been a single post in three days, and we are almost 3/4 full. Do we need to fill up the entire roster, or could we go on with the ones we've got right now? Maybe some people could go with two teams? That may not be the optimal solution, but I'd hate for the 20 or so of us to lose out just because we can't find eight or so more people.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Sorry, guys, this clearly isn't going to get done. Thanks to everyone who signed up. It's not a concept a lot of people are comfortable with right now.

Hopefully we can try again next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad