Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaliyev on Blackwood (11/5)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
4th week of hockey is done and we have 6 candidates this time. Fleury is lookin like a sieve, w 2 candidates for himself! Poll closes on Friday, 11/12, at ~4pm EST. Stay warm!

Week 4 SotW Candidates:

Formenton on Fleury (11/1)

----
Batherson on Talbot (11/2)

----
Necas on Fleury (11/3)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Batherson on Talbot goal is Batherson on Reimer.

Now the video I saw of the goal from Batherson on Talbot from NHL.com, it was too short of a video and they didn't even have a good replay to do it justice of how bad really was. So maybe you thought it was that goal, but they gave you the Batherson on Reimer one instead?

The Batherson goal on Reimer was also bad, but I didn't make it softy of the night because one of these beautiful goals happened on the same night and beat it out.:laugh:

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
The Batherson on Talbot goal is Batherson on Reimer.

Now the video I saw of the goal from Batherson on Talbot from NHL.com, it was too short of a video and they didn't even have a good replay to do it justice of how bad really was. So maybe you thought it was that goal, but they gave you the Batherson on Reimer one instead?

The Batherson goal on Reimer was also bad, but I didn't make it softy of the night because one of these beautiful goals happened on the same night and beat it out.:laugh:
fixed

i'm so sick of that stupid batherson goal, it's the same one i got confused last post

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
bumpin this too
I’m still undecided on this one. I’m thinking it’s gotta be Montour on Samsonov, but the Necas goal on Fleury looked like something from the 70’s, 80’s or 90’s. It was really gross.

All I know is that last night’s softy of the night is probably gonna be the least softest of the year and won’t win softy of the week. Even if there were no more stoppable goals this week (which there will be at least quite a few more) Sunday’s softy of the night on Brossoit will easily beat it out.

Reactions: OmNomNom

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I went with Montour on Samsonov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad