Blasts from the past (OT)

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
TheFuhr is the guy I miss the most. His posts were always short, knowledgeable and contentious.

We lost some good posters when our AHL team moved out of Bingo... MainDotC being one. Even further back BingoSensFan was a tremendous source of info on the prospects.

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
I miss TomBenjamin and BlackRedGold's posts from the era when we argued about the CBA a lot. However I don't think those conversations are coming back.

Also for those of us who used to post on the Senators Page (Guestbook) who misses Hockey God Joe's posts?

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
I think my favourite Senators season was the 2002 / 2003 one. I even got to go to this game:

The heckler who was sitting behind Martin Brodeur was something else.

Reactions: Senscore

foggyvisor

Jun 28, 2018
I have posted here since 2003. Then went to HFbroads. Then back here through various usernames. Why. That is the real question.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
One of my favourites was when we peer pressured BigSensFan to change his username to Cat Herder after we saw a google search tab on a screenshot he posted. I still laugh to myself every time I see his name.

Appreciate the kind words! Wholeheartedly agree RE: DrunkUncleDenis and Mick, too.

EDIT TO ADD: I initially shortened DrunkUncleDenis' username, but that makes a very unfortunate acronym that does not at all reflect him as a poster or a mod.

Cheers guys. I still lurk around (as you can see) but I'm waiting for that spark I had to reignite.

'DUD' is indeed unfortunate though. :laugh:

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I think my favourite Senators season was the 2002 / 2003 one. I even got to go to this game:

The heckler who was sitting behind Martin Brodeur was something else.

I still have the towel from that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->