Blast from the Past: Ottawa Senators Website from 1996 and on

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
A little blast from the past for everyone if they want a little nostalgia bump. It's a very cool website using the wayback machine. I have been clicking through to some old box scores and stuff too for fun, articles as well.

Here is the 1996 Ottawa Senators Website: Welcome to the Ottawa Senators Homepage

And if you want to go through some of the years of 90s Ottawa web design greatness:
Wayback Machine

Enjoy!

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
upload_2019-1-5_12-42-47.png

Classic counter

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017
The most fascinating aspect of this is the pricing page.

Essentially, 300 level prices have barely changed and 100 level have tripled. If anyone is still trying to figure out how attendance can go down yet gate revenues go up...look no further than this dichotomy.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Ahhh the old guest book. I think i got my 1st computer just after the guest book closed and the new forums went up. One of the 1st things i googled was for Sens fans arguing on the net :) I remember a lot of people at the Senators forums waxing nostalgic about this infamous guest book.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
A little blast from the past for everyone if they want a little nostalgia bump. It's a very cool website using the wayback machine. I have been clicking through to some old box scores and stuff too for fun, articles as well.

Here is the 1996 Ottawa Senators Website: Welcome to the Ottawa Senators Homepage

And if you want to go through some of the years of 90s Ottawa web design greatness:
Wayback Machine

Enjoy!
f***ing cheap Melnyk couldn't even shell for a decent webpage...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->