Value of: Blake Wheeler

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
If the Jets do the unthinkable and win the 1OA, I’d hope instead of trading one of Ehlers/Laine/Connor to strengthen the D or 2C spot, I hope the GM looks to move Wheeler instead.

wondering his value if NMC is waived and Heys willing to retain 1-2.5M for the next two seasons.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
How many teams can fit Wheeler's caphit? Only way I see Wheeler getting traded is if the Jets take a bad contract back as part of a bigger package

teemussalami

Mar 10, 2016
I would imagine if Wheeler were to waive his NMC it would only be to a contender, and that's big contract for a contending team to take on without moving substantial cap for 4 more seasons.

Side note - Wheeler is one of the most underrated players in the league.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
How many teams can fit Wheeler's caphit? Only way I see Wheeler getting traded is if the Jets take a bad contract back as part of a bigger package
Canadiens could and would. Could seriously use his size and they have a shortage of good RW prospects.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
I really like Wheeler. But that is a lot of term to take on. He had a bad series against us, but it was one series in unusual circumstances.

Kaen

Dec 29, 2009
It's highly unlikely he's moved under any circumstances. Not only is he the captain, but he actually likes it in Winnipeg and Chevy values loyalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad