Blake Wheeler vs Mikko Rantanen

Which one?

• Total voters

tomi2

Mar 1, 2007
Rantanen. Better offensively (hands, shot, vision, passing) and defensively. Wheeler is slightly better skater.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I'm definitely in the minorities here but I prefer wheeler. Rantanen is off to a wicked to start, but I don't expect it to maintain.

Wheeler scored 91 last year while being good defensively.

Both Phenomenal talents and were lucky to have both of these stars in this league. Really close, mostly personal preference here.

---

Going forward easily rants

Last edited:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm definitely in the minorities here but I prefer wheeler. Rantanen is off to a wicked to start, but I don't expect it to maintain.

Wheeler scored 91 last year while being good defensively.

Both Phenomenal talents and were lucky to have both of these stars in this league. Really close, mostly personal preference here.

105 points in the last 93 or something.

Rants seems like the more consistent player, both can produce elite offensive numbers.

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
But I thought Jets and Oilers fans say that Scheifele is better than Matthews.
Matthews is slightly better than Scheifele. But my point is that saying that Rantanen is better than wheeler ainec is ridiculous. Leaf fans always talk about leaf haters ( and im not denying their existence). But You’re being a jet hater with a post like that.

Mar 26, 2010
Matthews is slightly better than Scheifele. But my point is that saying that Rantanen is better than wheeler ainec is ridiculous. Leaf fans always talk about leaf haters ( and im not denying their existence). But You’re being a jet hater with a post like that.
Mikko just turned 21 last week. Wheeler is almost 33. Nothing else to argue. Anyone with a brain takes Mikko.

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
Mikko just turned 21 last week. Wheeler is almost 33. Nothing else to argue. Anyone with a brain takes Mikko.
Wheeler turns 33 in 10 months.
The poll asks who is the better player. Not who is better going forward. Wheeler was definitely better last year. So far in 12 Games this year Mikko taken his game to another level while Wheeler hasn’t been great. What evidence is there to backup that Rantanen is the far better player?

Mar 26, 2010
Wheeler turns 33 in 10 months.
The poll asks who is the better player. Not who is better going forward. Wheeler was definitely better last year. So far in 12 Games this year Mikko taken his game to another level while Wheeler hasn’t been great. What evidence is there to backup that Rantanen is the far better player?
I like Mikko’s game better. It appears that 81% of the poll does as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->