Blake Geoffrion wins AHL player of the week - 2 weeks in a row

gifted88

Dante the poet
Feb 12, 2010
Guelph, ON
I just saw the weekend scores today and noticed he was ripping it up. Not a Preds fan but I kinda wanna see the kid in the NHL. 4th generation talent.

Boom Boom Geoffrion*

Damn you Nashville! He was supposed to be a Ranger! :cry:

predators619jpg-2ab04e5c628dc100_large.jpg

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
pretty amazing run of games for lil' boom boom. If Nashville keeps dropping maybe they give this kid an end of year call up. Looks like he has a nice all around game, that could easily play on the third or fourth lines. Very responsible in his own end from what I have seen of him this year.

Great job!

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
pretty amazing run of games for lil' boom boom. If Nashville keeps dropping maybe they give this kid an end of year call up. Looks like he has a nice all around game, that could easily play on the third or fourth lines. Very responsible in his own end from what I have seen of him this year.

Great job!
When did we drop?

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
meant, if you keep losing, and eventually drop out as there are 8 teams within 5 points of each other. Simply hypothetical, but I dont see Nashville holding on to a playoff spot with that lethargic offense. If they drop, maybe they give the kid a chance.

I don't see them NOT holding on to a spot...they've played less home games than anyone in the league, are basically home for the entire month of March. Also, their strength of schedule is now one of the weakest in the league for the remainder of the year. "Lethargic offense" or not, the Predators have been winning games 3-1 all year long, and are on pace to finish with the same 100 points they had last year, but due to the factors I just mentioned, should beat it.

Last edited:

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
We've done this all season. We'll drop 4 or 5 then win 7 or 8. We did lose last night but shut Detroit out Saturday.

Not ready to panic yet. We're in the midst of one of our roughest patches of the season, yet we haven't moved from 4th.

gopreds19

Formerly gobears19
Nov 10, 2008
Houston
We've done this all season. We'll drop 4 or 5 then win 7 or 8. We did lose last night but shut Detroit out Saturday.

Not ready to panic yet. We're in the midst of one of our roughest patches of the season, yet we haven't moved from 4th.

Check the standings.

We're 5th now, and if a couple of things don't go our way tonight, could be 7th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad