Blake Comeau

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Odd time to make this thread he has had several good games in a row. And no Bourque was much more frustrating he clearly had/has top 6 talent and just didn't care enough to play his best he took weeks off at least Comeau gives it his best every night even if he isn't great.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
......might be the most one dimensional player i have ever seen play the game of hockey. The guy will be on a two or one and will dump and chase. So frustrating watching him play.
do you know what one dimensional means? Me thinks you don't.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Bourque was worth the frustration. At least it paid off with him. Comeau is just a black hole.

Not it didn't he was the most dangerous player at both ends, if he was trying he was an offensive threat, when he wasn't he was a liability.

I am not sure how you guys can say he is frustrating what are you expecting from a waiver claim? Grabner type production? :laugh:

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Not it didn't he was the most dangerous player at both ends, if he was trying he was an offensive threat, when he wasn't he was a liability.

I am not sure how you guys can say he is frustrating what are you expecting from a waiver claim? Grabner type production? :laugh:

No one was expecting 40 goals, but there was some hope that Comeau could re-gain 20 goal form.

I'd take Bourque back in a heartbeat and get rid of Comeau if I could tbh.

LukeD

On Fire
Apr 1, 2012
Nova Scotia
Comeau can skate, that's it. He can take the puck in deep, but 9 times out of 10 he does nothing with it. He has a poor shot and makes bad decisions.

...but he has GRIT!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad