TSN: Blake Comeau to CBJ for 5th round pick

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Don't know anything about this guy.... wow, so much for the CBJ sitting pat.... GO Davidson and Kek GO!!!!!

New era is an under statement...

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Needes someone to fill the roster. We may have defensivd depth, but we dont have **** for offensive depth. That's what this draft is for!

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
I'm curious, what's your reaction? You've been a staunch advocate of staying pat. Seeing that we didn't give up a 1st is this a good call in your opinion?

Yes. I didn't want to trade any of our first round draft picks, Murray, or Jenner, so I am happy. I think Gaborik could be a good fit with Johansen too. Johansen could see his game improve, at least his stats :), if he gets to play with Gaborik.

Last edited:

Paisano*

He scored 41 goals and 81 pts in 09-10 & 10-11 for the Islanders. Hasnt done much since but maybe he needs a new start. Hopefully he comes alive here

Last edited by a moderator:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
PRetty sure we could have just brought up Bass or somebody.

Maybe they wanted to play him in Springy, too? Point is the team is one more player away from neding to call up players who would benefit from being in Springfield, or who would benefit Springfield by playing there.

With all the past ill will the CBJ has had with its affiliate, it's nice to see.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I could be wrong, but I thought it was Comeau who was hitting Jackets all over the place the last game we played the Flames. Perhaps he made an impression.

Not a bad pickup. He can play a good game on the fourth line, and there is at least a chance that he can regain some of his form of a few years back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->