Waived: Blair Jones (Update: Cleared sent to the Heat)

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Meh, who was the last player we lost to waivers? I honestly cannot remember.

Guess that means no one is very high on our players that we waive.

I like Jones and I think he and Street bring a similar game. I really hope Galiardi and Cammy are sent packing soon. Like, before the break

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I thought he played decent, somewhat surprised but than again not really. Hopefully he makes it through, he's a could call up and Abby could use him.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I really hope we can move a couple guys at the deadline to reward some of the Heat's harder working players(like Jones and Street) with a couple of weeks of NHL experience/pay before they get sent back down for the playoffs. Also I would imagine the Heat could get Monahan when the season is over which could be a huge boost.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
I really hope we can move a couple guys at the deadline to reward some of the Heat's harder working players(like Jones and Street) with a couple of weeks of NHL experience/pay before they get sent back down for the playoffs. Also I would imagine the Heat could get Monahan when the season is over which could be a huge boost.

Fully agree, except I don't think Monahan can go to the heat this year.....can he?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad