Blacking out Sens games in Saskatchewan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepster

Mar 31, 2015
You're just realizing this?

This is why Center Ice/League Pass or whatever they call it now exists. They have a product they want to sell you and that's pretty much it.

My cable provider messed up this year and still haven't corrected it. All TSN regional games are viewable, but they do have the Sportsnet regional stuff blacked out correctly.

A friend up in NWT has been getting all the TSN5 games and I have occasionally caught some in hotels in Thunder Bay.. assuming a similar scenario where provider hasn't blacked out the correct channels.

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
I live in NW Ontario, according to the map I’m in the Jets/Leafs shared territory but get all the games on TSN & SN. Shh! Don’t tell Expressvu! The Shaw customers in Thunder Bay don’t get the same service as I do. Weird,

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
I live in NW Ontario, according to the map I’m in the Jets/Leafs shared territory but get all the games on TSN & SN. Shh! Don’t tell Expressvu! The Shaw customers in Thunder Bay don’t get the same service as I do. Weird,

The broadcast regions might be shared a bit between teams in parts of Ontario because TSN owns the rights to all the teams that broadcast in Ontario.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
A friend up in NWT has been getting all the TSN5 games and I have occasionally caught some in hotels in Thunder Bay.. assuming a similar scenario where provider hasn't blacked out the correct channels.
Huh, interesting. You remember if it was Northwestel Cable? I assumed the error was exclusively theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->