Blackhawks Winter Classic jersey

Johnny Rifle

Pittsburgh Penguins
Apr 7, 2018
Hampton, VA
Seems like the Hawks have abandoned the very things that make their classic jerseys as revered as they are. They look like rejected practice jerseys.

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
Seems like the Hawks have abandoned the very things that make their classic jerseys as revered as they are. They look like rejected practice jerseys.
It's an ode to the jerseys they wore in the 1920s and 30s. Hence winter "classic."

Blackhawks05.png

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Looks WAY better in the video than that concep picture above haha. I actualyl really like it.

Reactions: McLovin

Johnny Rifle

Pittsburgh Penguins
Apr 7, 2018
Hampton, VA
It's an ode to the jerseys they wore in the 1920s and 30s. Hence winter "classic."

Blackhawks05.png

I never interpreted "classic" to mean first. To me it meant high quality and lasting value. The multicolored Native head and the deep red is what makes the Hawks jersey classic.

These may be similar to what the Hawks have worn in the past, but that does not make them "classic."

Reactions: Last Gleaming

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I never interpreted "classic" to mean first. To me it meant high quality and lasting value. The multicolored Native head and the deep red is what makes the Hawks jersey classic.

These may be similar to what the Hawks have worn in the past, but that does not make them "classic."

You're right, they should just wear their normal home jersey for the winter classic... FFS

Reactions: Foppberg

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
“Ahh f*** it, this is like their 10th winter classic, just make sure their logo is somewhere on it.”

In all seriousness, these are absolutely fantastic. Both teams jerseys are great.

Reactions: CPTN71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad