GDT: Blackhawks vs Predators - 7:30CT, NBCSNCH - TGIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I told enough people in DM what I heard. If you wernt one of those people, sorry (shrugs)

upload_2020-2-21_23-8-37.gif

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
All this secret insider knowledge reminds me of a few years back when there was the rumor making the rounds in HFHawks that Seabrook was being traded in a 3 way deal that was bringing back Josh Manson. For those of you keeping score, it did not happen.
I thought the same thing.

Reactions: thesaadfather

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
All this secret insider knowledge reminds me of a few years back when there was the rumor making the rounds in HFHawks that Seabrook was being traded in a 3 way deal that was bringing back Josh Manson. For those of you keeping score, it did not happen.
That had nothing to do with me.

I do know of a done deal trade that involved Seabrook from a couple years ago that was kaboshed by his no trade that never made news here. And it's why since, I've stated he isn't going anywhere because he doesn't want to be anywhere but chicago, but that's just me.

You guys got Dreger, listen to him.

Betelgeuse

Sep 21, 2018
Have been a Strome fan (or believer in his potential) but at this rate I just don't see him amounting to much. Seems to lack drive... reminds me of Johansen somehow.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Nobody hates him. He's 19. It's normal growing pains. If anything his game is probably ahead of where they expected it to be. Boqvist will get there.
That's what I think but Colliton doesn't trust him at all. If JC doesn't trust him to that level then he should go to Rockford. No reason to jerk him around.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
That had nothing to do with me.

I do know of a done deal trade that involved Seabrook from a couple years ago that was kaboshed by his no trade that never made news here. And it's why since, I've stated he isn't going anywhere because he doesn't want to be anywhere but chicago, but that's just me.

You guys got Dreger, listen to him.

My insiders tell me that you’re fos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->