GDT: Blackhawks vs Penguins 7:00 PM (CT) NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispw1

Dec 5, 2015
One thing I've noticed about the Pens the last few years is it seems they coast at the start of the year and start to turn it on like after the holidays of I remember right last year around this time I believe them and the Hawks had around the same record and of course went in opposite directions from there.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

Live look at Kevin telling people at work how he called the Strome trade haha.

jQmk5a.gif

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Colliton sheltered the **** out of Manning-Seabrook.

About 10:30 together at 5v5 and and 86% offensive zone faceoff start rate. Even with that, the pairing allowed two goals and three high danger chances while creating zero.

Contrast that with Dahlstrom-Murphy. 16:10 together at 5v5 and a 17% offensive zone faceoff rate. Two high danger chances allowed, two created. No goals allowed.

They should both be scratched next game. At the very least Manning. Gus should draw back in.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
@iiStylesx

can your Apache Helicopters take on some Jets Saturday???? hahaha....I think you are up for that challenge my friend!

Where's the GDT for today?
I have to say the last game vs each other was one of the more enjoyable GDT days in regards to banter back and forth between the two teams fan bases (and without trolling or attacking each other.... we'll leave that to the local Preds fan who shall not be named)
Good luck today.
The Jets have to be tired after yesterday's 3rd period

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Where's the GDT for today?
I have to say the last game vs each other was one of the more enjoyable GDT days in regards to banter back and forth between the two teams fan bases (and without trolling or attacking each other.... we'll leave that to the local Preds fan who shall not be named)
Good luck today.
The Jets have to be tired after yesterday's 3rd period
Our GDTs usually come a bit later in the day....we are in no hurry to post them lol,..not sure anyone is looking forward to this beating...I will create a pre game thread at least so both fan bases can once again politely trash each other lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->