GDT: Blackhawks vs Penguins 7:00 PM (CT) NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Perhaps I'm overstating with the excitement of finally winning but Dahlstrom is the closest to a classic stay at home, solid defenceman that Hawks haven't seen come along for a while.

I liked him when I watched Rockford play. Follows the KISS principle to perfection. A stable guy like him might be the medicine this team needs on defense.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
I liked him when I watched Rockford play. Follows the KISS principle to perfection. A stable guy like him might be the medicine this team needs on defense.
That was evident with his playing the puck along the board with a few minutes to go. He didn't take any chance whatsoever of shooting the puck even just slightly away from the boards. Its little things like that which keep some s**t from happening.

Reactions: Hawksfly2gether

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Perhaps I'm overstating with the excitement of finally winning but Dahlstrom is the closest to a classic stay at home, solid defenceman that Hawks haven't seen come along for a while.

When you watch Manning, Rutta and Seabrook play defense all year Dahlstrom looks like the second coming of Lidstrom

He looked really good though for just jumping into a game with no practice. Helps to know JC’s system.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
When you watch Manning, Rutta and Seabrook play defense all year Dahlstrom looks like the second coming of Lidstrom
giphy.gif

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

This needs to be drilled in their heads. Has to be a team philosophy. Too often they make it harder on themselves by not playing a simple north/south game. This is especially true when you’re not a confident group and probably not getting an average share of breaks.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
You going to the WC meetup? If so, we can discuss it there.

I’ve been thinking about it, wanted to see what the turnout ends up being. I’ve already met the main people a few times, would go if there are some new people. Maybe we’ve got something here, lol.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Didn't realize Dahlstrom was a 2nd round pick. He seems to have stepped up his game big time since last year.

Fun fact: Dahlstrom and Forsling played together with Linkoping

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Didn't realize Dahlstrom was a 2nd round pick. He seems to have stepped up his game big time since last year.

Fun fact: Dahlstrom and Forsling played together with Linkoping

Wasn’t there another Dahlstrom in org that was a later pick or was it a never sort of similar? Same position...don’t think it was Dahlbeck but maybe

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
How about this in a few days when Forsling gets activated from IR.

Keith/Jokiharju
Dahlstrom/Murphy
Gus/Forsling
Seabrook as cheerleader occasional rotating in ala rosival when he was first signed.
Manning and Rutta waived and the other traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->