Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks vs Jets - Thu Mar 15 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Considering our lack of healthy centers why did pomo recall dano and mathias insted of petan!!?

Are scheif and lowry ready to go against the hawks?

If so I hope Pomo rolls the dice like this:

connor little wheeler
laine scheifele ehlers
armia lowry tanev
copp roslovic mathias

Dano and Matthias were travelling with the team, and not with the Moose. Also, Petan doesn't play much C in the NHL.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Yes. **** these injuries!

Worst part here is that it can be easily so that it'll become continuous self-feeding loop when one third of the core is hanging in a sick bay. Rest of the roster must toil twice more, and that can cause both physical and mental fatigue among healthy part of the roster, that in turn can increase risks for further injuries...

:(

Anyway! Go Jets Go!
This was my thought as well. It's a cyclical effect.... more injuries = work harder = more injuries

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Dano and Matthias were travelling with the team, and not with the Moose. Also, Petan doesn't play much C in the NHL.

The Jets may have already exhausted their AHL callup limit. It might take emergency conditions to make another one. Emergency conditions require the team being not able to ice 12F, 6D, or 2G. Hasn't been reached for skaters yet. Only netminders.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Does anybody have an idea what even happened to Kulikov in the game he left? I can't really remember?

Maurice only reported that "he cramped up and couldn't go" Winnipeg media has been speculating that it's the same back issue he had in Buffalo. The fact that he is seeking more opinions from doctors is concerning and also supports the back injury hypothesis

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
That pairing concerns me, it's the best option if Kuli is out though.....gulp.

It wasn’t necessary meant to be pairings....only depth.

Would you prefer a Morrow Myers pairing though?

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
curious question, and no homers, please.
if Kulikov is out long term (and something tells me he is), would you rather have Poolman or Morrow taking his spot in the line-up.
Morrow seems to do not much of anything.
Poolman hasn't wowwed me either.
Neither.

Troobs-Jomo
Buff-Toby
Myers/Chiarot

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
It wasn’t necessary meant to be pairings....only depth.

Would you prefer a Morrow Myers pairing though?
I said it's the best option if Kuli is out.

I'd probably stick with those pairings, match 7-57 as best you can at home and limit them as much as possible on the road.

peg

Jul 8, 2010
Yeah wtf was with that? Running 2 seconds off the clock was arrogant. It didn't matter but still came off as a dick move.

I was a little confused by the last few seconds. The puck was iced but no one on the Jets appeared to be skating back to get the puck. I thought icing wouldn't have been called until one of the Jets was back by the faceoff circle.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
I was a little confused by the last few seconds. The puck was iced but no one on the Jets appeared to be skating back to get the puck. I thought icing wouldn't have been called until one of the Jets was back by the faceoff circle.
The entire F*****G officiating crew was confused all night. I don't think I've seen a season that's been worse in this regard. Not just Jet games but league-wide. It's really getting to be kind of a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad