GDT: Blackhawks @ Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Not changing the how the powerplay is done has to be one of the most egregious cases of stubborn coaching I have ever seen.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
And now to the penalty kill for the blackhawks or as I call it.. target practice...

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Almost another by Saad. Nice shot. Backhand soft sauce area pass by Toews there.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore

Come to think of it, Keith had done the over the top retaliation thing a couple times in his career. I think one time was against Matt Cooke.

I wonder if it was worth it? Seriously. He obviously developed a reputation for "taking a number" if you play him dirty and over the course of his career being our best D-man he's been pretty healthy along with rarely getting KO'd even though a guy like that is usually a target.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Come to think of it, Keith had done the over the top retaliation thing a couple times in his career. I think one time was against Matt Cooke.

I wonder if it was worth it? Seriously. He obviously developed a reputation for "taking a number" and over the course of his career being our best D-man he's been pretty healthy along with rarely getting KO'd even though a guy like that is usually a target.

cooke instigated that one...keith is not a get even kind of guy, he gets ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad