Confirmed with Link: Blackhawks to play Blues at Wrigley Field for 2025 Winter Classic in 2024

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Can I place a bet on a 4-2 STL win now?

Fun experience in 2009 but won't buy tickets for this one. The thought of not having Bobby Hull's early morning tavern tan in full effect at the game hurts too much.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Alright, hope this is a year where the designers put some effort into the Hawks jersey rather than just the lazy alterations that a few of our outdoor designs had.

Going to be weird rooting for red and against blue at Wrigley, though.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Alright, hope this is a year where the designers put some effort into the Hawks jersey rather than just the lazy alterations that a few of our outdoor designs had.

Going to be weird rooting for red and against blue at Wrigley, though.
I’d like to see something around the Chicago flag colors we’ve been seeing in the player marketing around the city lately.

Sky blue, white, red. Could be kinda cool. Something around this…

images

images

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
I f-ing hate hate hate the winter classic. Terrible ice everytime which leads to a substandard game. Going in person is stupid. Terrible far away seats, terrible weather. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to that garbage?

I won't even watch the outdoor games on TV cause they are such shit, but guess I'll have to now that the Hawks are in one. Waste of a good game on the schedule.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I just knew once this thread was up that somebody would mention Celebrini ...But...thatvisxaskibgca litvfrlm the hockey gods again.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
A year or two to early as far as the on ice product goes imo but this was probably talked about right when the Hawks got to draft Bedard.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

The Winter Classic game is taking place on New Year's Eve this time instead of New Year's Day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad