Pre-Game Talk: Blackhawks @ St Pats, Saturday Night HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Freddy's mask is pretty amazing. It doesn't look like it has a glossy finish to it which I love for a mask that's supposed to honour the past.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Leafs ALWAYS suck during any sort of event where they do anything special. Honoring people, special jerseys, etc.

Expecting to come out flat, prob end the first down a goal or two, and then battle hard but either come up just short, or lose in OT.

Prior to this season I would have agreed with you. The boys have won all the ceremony games this season I think. We won our opener vs Boston and we won the game after the last 3 legends were unveiled...either way we have been playing well in these games. Years prior I swear we lost them all but then again our team was always garbage so that is no different than any other night.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Special teams:

Leafs home ........PP% 20.8% (9th rank) ........PK% 79.8% (21st rank) .... 100.6
Hawks away ...... PP% 20.6% (11th rank) ......PK% 80.2% (19th rank) .. . 100.8

Leafs with 5 shorties
Hawks with 1 shorty

MAYBE WE GET A SHORTY TONIGHT

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
So this is where the slide out of the playoffs begin, by the time next Friday hits we should be 4 points out of a playoff spot.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
So this is where the slide out of the playoffs begin, by the time next Friday hits we should be 4 points out of a playoff spot.

Chicago is a really good team but the Leafs can beat anyone at home, not really huge underdogs. If we play desperate, we will pick up points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad