Rumor: Blackhawks in the market for middle 6 forward

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
There are still several interesting middle six forwards in UFA. Pick one and sign him. Maybe Tafolli. Maybe Grunland. Maybe Dadonov or Hoffman. Duclair? Maybe someone else. Trading an asset for one of Tampa, Vancouver, Toronto’s overpaid and or disappointing middle six guys is dumb. Just use your remaining cap space and sign someone. Buyers market.

Last edited:

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Johnsson got moved before Saad did, and moving Saad opened up the spot for a forward. Johnsson would have been nice though.
Damn I see. Yeah Johnsson was the most offensively gifted out of kappy and kerfoot too. Kappy the most potential and versatile.
Kerfoot is just middle ground versatility and offense still a good option.

Not sure if leafs are shopping him tho. As much as leafs want him gone he can chip in and play up and down the lineup also playing center and wing.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Interesting...I liked Farabee a lot in 18.

Why would he be available?
Not saying he would be....just like Bo likely isn't. I was just gauging Boqvists value. The Flyers need a young ED exempt RHD for their future and Bo is one.

Provy, Sanheim, Ghost, Zamula York....all LHD
Myers, Friedman...RHD

We have an imbalance for sure.

FireGorton

Laf to Kak
Aug 6, 2020
Middle 6 you say? Well Tyler Johnson is your man depending on which Johnson you get. You could get a motivated Johnson who's a 2nd liner or passenger Johnson who's a 3rd liner. He could be had for cheap too, we may even throw in a pick.
Doubt Hawks want him and weren’t you the guy guaranteeing a first for Tyler Johnson???? How did that work out for ya!!!!!!

Go4soda

Dec 15, 2015
Damn I see. Yeah Johnsson was the most offensively gifted out of kappy and kerfoot too. Kappy the most potential and versatile.
Kerfoot is just middle ground versatility and offense still a good option.

Not sure if leafs are shopping him tho. As much as leafs want him gone he can chip in and play up and down the lineup also playing center and wing.
I had the same thought right away. Johnsson would have fit in well in chi

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Doubt Hawks want him and weren’t you the guy guaranteeing a first for Tyler Johnson???? How did that work out for ya!!!!!!

Maybe before Covid hit i did but i never mentioned a 1st after that. How about Johnson for Smith?

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Any interest in Eberle?

He has 3 yrs/$15m left on his deal. His caphit is $5.5m

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad