GDT: Blackhawks at Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Q threatened Saad with a health scratch and Saad got the message. Maybe it will work with Schmaltz too. In case you ****ers forgot:

quenneville-joel-940.jpg

Who would forget? Q's three cups have been used as armor against valid criticism of **** roster decisions for years

Reactions: jls24

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Speaking of that, has anyone seen Campbell in a while? Ive always loved him, but the poor guy was painful to watch at times last year. Some people are just naturally good on camera, and some aren't

think he was in Rockford helping the coaching staff recently iirc

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I hate the fact that people claim Q demands FA signings despite no evidence.

I just repeated what Manning said early in the season during a mid-game interview: that he met with Q before signing with the Hawks. I'm not sure how often that happens though, at least intentionally.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I don't know much about Davidson but he sure seems to get his shots on net through traffic.

Sound issue on the feed I'm watching, no sound from the on ice play.

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
how about the fact that kunitz and manning continue to play like dog **** and never miss a game

I have news for you guys. Manning sucks, Kunitz sucks, Martinsen sucks but so do Murphy and Forsling and Rutta and Sikura and Fortin and Kahun and any number of interchangeable scrubs.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
depth might suck but whats the excuse for the PP with Kane, Cat, Toews, Schmaltz, Jokiharju etc at his disposal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad