GDT: Blackhawks at Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
2nd of a back to back, Kane still possibly feeling the affects of a flu, Schmaltz sitting, and Manning still playing? This game could get real ugly tonight.

Reactions: Krivo25

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
But Kunitz is in the lineup. And Kruger. And he may be a defenseman but Manning is still in the lineup.

This is just next level incompetence.

This is clearly trying to send a message. I'm not saying it's what I would have done, but let's not act like Q thinks Kunitz or Kruger is better than Schmaltz.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
This is clearly trying to send a message. I'm not saying it's what I would have done, but let's not act like Q thinks Kunitz is better than Schmaltz.
What’s the message? If you have absolutely no skill and actively cost your team goals but play with grit, you have a permanent spot in the lineup?

What the hell kind of sh***y message is that?

Reactions: Pez68

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Schmaltz is way to valuable defensively to sit even if he did have that bad pass I'm failing to understand how Q found this necessary. If he wanted to prove a point he should have scratched Manning...

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
What’s the message? If you have absolutely no skill and actively cost your team goals but play with grit, you have a permanent spot in the lineup?

What the hell kind of sh***y message is that?

Schmaltz has to be better. Kunitz and Kruger are irrelevant to that.

And again, I don't think I would have done it.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Its unacceptable. A BAD Nick Schmaltz gives me a million times more chance to win than these 4th line grinder bums. Manning has literally an abomination of a game and he doesn't lose his spot to Rutta. I'm officially out on Q. OUT.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
If you're gonna sit Schmaltz you don't do it against a young & fast paced team like the Oilers, wtf. Meanwhile Ward/Manning/Kunitz all in.

Oooof, hold on to the saddles fellas, this might be a rough one.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Remember when Kunitz threw a blind pass through the middle of the ice and the guy potted the GWG and Kunitz never missed one game...so where was his message if this is about Schmaltz missing that pass last night...Q is a complete moron at this point with roster deployment and he's gotta go...

Reactions: Pez68 and Krivo25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad