Blackhawks announce rebuild in message to fans

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
EkkPqaCW0AE6MMb

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If youth matters why is our failure of a coach returning?

The idiot wouldn't play Kurashev and put John f***ing Q in the top 6 of a playoff game

He benched Boqvist in playoffs and cut his minutes , He cast away Joker into doghouse for no damn good reason and helped convince our GM to give him away , etc

If youth matters why is Nalimov our best G prospect rotting without contract but Malcolm f***ing Subban got 2 year deal?

I could go on

Bowman is pushing narrative to his lackey's knowing that in Chicago our media is gutless and in his pocket

The fact man who destroyed franchise will be given task of rebuilding it says enough

Rocky Wirtz/Stan Bowman is the new Bill Wirtz/Bob Pulford

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Even though I’m sure it doesn’t happen now, is there a chance Toews and/or Kane gets traded before their contracts are up?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Trading Kane/Toews would be devastating to franchise and they are both still young enough that they can be part of next generation in a similar way old Wings played part on Dats/Zetterberg teams

Keith is only guy who may want out given his age , competitiveness , etc

It will all be up to Keith as he has NMC but I wouldn't be surprised to see him ask for trade

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Well since you still have the main 3 or main 4 around one could say that they are retooling even.

Nothing wrong with getting younger players that still play on the roster and cheaper.

It's going to be a sad day as a penguins fan when we have to go through that. Good thing the nucks are on the rise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->