Movies: Black Widow - heading to Disney +

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I feel like I've seen this complaint a lot, but I don't personally have an issue. I feel like there is only so much you can do with that design.
Not make him look like a mascot for Sports Chalet. If they felt truly limited by the design, don't use the character. How is a skull mask so difficult? Or a hood?

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I guess. I just don't know what he's supposed to look like, I suppose, so maybe that's why I am indifferent.
93ZoKwd.jpg

Obviously there are things that aren't gonna get translated well or at all, but they could have done a lot more.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I think the success if Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel made Marvel realize that a female lead could work. Despite certain on line trolls
Sure, my point is that Black Widow should've been the first MCU female led movie. She had a pretty big role in Winter Soldier, I thought that would've been enough to convince them that she could lead a movie, both Scarlett and Black Widow. I think it would've been easier to do a Black Widow movie because the character was already introduced to the public and at least from my view, well received.

I think it's clear that the execs don't really understand the market. There's never been anything that's prevented a female led action/adventure movie from doing well IMO. Plenty of examples of success when it's actual quality content.

Last edited:

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Sure, my point is that Black Widow should've been the first MCU female led movie. She had a pretty big role in Winter Soldier, I thought that would've been enough to convince them that she could lead a movie, both Scarlett and Black Widow. I think it would've been easier to do a Black Widow movie because the character was already introduced to the public and at least from my view, well received.

I think it's clear that the execs don't really understand the market. There's never been anything that's prevented a female led action/adventure movie from doing well IMO. Plenty of examples of success when it's actual quality content.

I agree. But there is a few vloggers on youtube that just bash any female lead tv show or movie these days

Not going to mention them as they have really pissed me off

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I agree. But there is a few vloggers on youtube that just bash any female lead tv show or movie these days

Not going to mention them as they have really pissed me off
Sure, but I don't think those youtubers really have much influence on what movies get produced.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
but sadly they lead he freak squad to bash stuff before it actually has a chance and sadly we are in the era were people like that, they can use their platform against companies
Captain Marvel is the exact example of how much influence those types of channels don't have. That movie had the most click-bait videos on, and it still made a ton of money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->