Black aces?

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
How do we view black aces? AHL is done so ALL the players are eligible. Did anyone make the most of the lockdown? (I'm looking at you Eeli Tolvanen, every Swede.) Who left America to train?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
There is an interview with Jarrod Tinordi conducted by Admirals radio broadcaster Aaron Simms.

Tinordi mentioned packing up (in Detroit?) and moving back to Nashville. It is the 4th dot (last story and only video) on the page.

Milwaukee Admirals

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Vingan has a write up in the Athletic. Teams can add 6 players to their roster.

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
There is an interview with Jarrod Tinordi conducted by Admirals radio broadcaster Aaron Simms.

Tinordi mentioned packing up (in Detroit?) and moving back to Nashville. It is the 4th dot (last story and only video) on the page.

Milwaukee Admirals

He went to High School in Ann Arbor while in the US development system, sounds like his family is there. Michigan is not a total Hellscape outside of some of the cities. Area I was born outside Detroit is actually pretty nice.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
He went to High School in Ann Arbor while in the US development system, sounds like his family is there. Michigan is not a total Hellscape outside of some of the cities. Area I was born outside Detroit is actually pretty nice.

I spent the 4th of July at a lake near Bangor.

It was nice, except for the goofballs next door that kept shooting off M-80s. I hope that they go deaf.

I fished at Houghton Lake in the LP in 1980. I heard that the lake is very green looking these days.

The UP reminds me of Wyoming with the lack of traffic on the highways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad