Post-Game Talk: BJ's @ WC's -7pm-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Is Boyd actually a 13th forward If he isn’t dressed? If he is in the stands dressed in civilian clothes isn’t he actually a fan who didn’t pay to get in?

do the nachos taste better if delivered to you in the team box, versus getting for yourself as a non team member?

If so, does it dull the ache from not playing, and added to that, allow for you to have the jalapeños which you couldn’t have if playing? (In case they disagree with you).

last piece, if the nachos are delivered to you and you run out of the liquid cheese, then what? Can you go and get more which makes you miss the game action (which you are actually being paid to witness), and if so, will team dock you pay for time missed? Or are you stuck eating dry chips and losing focus on the game before you as you ponder the dryness of the chip?

It’s really too much to take in.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
do the nachos taste better if delivered to you in the team box, versus getting for yourself as a non team member?

If so, does it dull the ache from not playing, and added to that, allow for you to have the jalapeños which you couldn’t have if playing? (In case they disagree with you).

last piece, if the nachos are delivered to you and you run out of the liquid cheese, then what? Can you go and get more which makes you miss the game action (which you are actually being paid to witness), and if so, will team dock you pay for time missed? Or are you stuck eating dry chips and losing focus on the game before you as you ponder the dryness of the chip?

It’s really too much to take in.
F'n brilliant! :laugh:

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
tumblr_ovin870Plp1ve4jdio1_500.gif

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
This place is getting weird.

I have Korpisalo in fantasy. Is it somehow bad karma for me to sit him tonight?
Is it weird like — “I can’t find the depths of despair I used to feel as a Caps fan, which scares me as I seem to miss that despair and it leaves a void that makes me feel hollow” kind of weird?

or is it weird like — “I just saw 2 goats walking down the street holding hands and dressed like Monkeys” kind of weird?

or really none of the above?

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
The Caps are due to lose one. So tomorrow we can talk about firing the coach. Korpisalo might be a slick choice
It’s full on “Rest on Laurels” time.

Caps lose. And we need a negative vibe shake up. Far too much giddiness and rose coloured glasses going on here.

I need to get back to the Redskins thread to level myself

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Is it weird like — “I can’t find the depths of despair I used to feel as a Caps fan, which scares me as I seem to miss that despair and it leaves a void that makes me feel hollow” kind of weird?

or is it weird like — “I just saw 2 goats walking down the street holding hands and dressed like Monkeys” kind of weird?

or really none of the above?

Susannah

Dec 3, 2019
The crazy thing is, this board want wasn't this happy after winning the damn Cup. That love fest lasted 3 seconds after the parade ended.

This current group hug is just because of a damn west coast trip that went 3-0.

Something is fishy!
I am somewhat used to Blue Jackets' board since I am in Ohio. You can always go there and be really unhappy. :sarcasm:

I wonder if Jeff Rimmer, who is the Blue Jackets' play by play man, is still a Capitals' fan. He used to do sports talk show in Baltimore in the 80's and was a Capitals fan back then.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
First game after a long road trip usually results in slow starts.

also, hopefully they’re not overlooking CBJ before the big Boston game on Wednesday. If they are - this Caps team might only win by 1 or 2 tonight ;)

Reactions: Ginger Papa

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I am somewhat used to Blue Jackets' board since I am in Ohio. You can always go there and be really unhappy. :sarcasm:

You misunderstand. We don't want to be unhappy with some other teams misery. We want to be unhappy right here with our own team just like we had been for 44 years.

OviGreat8

Dec 5, 2019
Bel Air, MD
So the Blue Jackets are famous for shooting off that cannon. They need to be ready tonight because they are going to get a round of Caps in there *** tonight. :laugh:

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->