DC
Backstrom sucks.
GMBM sucks for trading Bing
CTR sucks for benching Boyd
Team sucks for losing 4 games already
This board sucks for being such Pollyanna’s
I suck for wasting my time adding to thread

Reported.

Seriously, why am I doing the GDT's? I usually only provide visuals, and now I'm typing actual sentences on here and creating a GDT. Who do I send my invoice to?

Do we need a new villain on here? I have a friend with an acute case of Tourettes and hates everything. He would be entertaining.

Why did I just spill chili on my keyboard?

f*** off.

Susannah

Dec 3, 2019
It figures that the Capitals are coming to Ohio when I am away on a business trip. I have not watched the Caps in person in ages. It always seems to happen. Then again, I travel nearly every week.

Reactions: tenken00

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I'm pretty excited for a regular season game. The Caps have a chance to pickup standing points, continue positive goal differential, build more chemistry, and most importantly go over 50 points at this point in the season. Normally, it's around late January or early February when I get this excited, but this year has been special so far. With all that said, the Jackets are no chumps either and I expect they will be fiery.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
I'm not nearly as critical of Panik as others, but you have to wonder if Boyd would slot in better there. Panik deserves a couple more games but how short is that leash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->