Bitcoin sinks to new 13-month low - NO Politics!

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
WlB1dMe.png

What a year! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Glad I wasn't dumb enough to gamble on fake internet coins. :biglaugh:
I shorted 2 bitcoins by opening a position in January of 2018 and have literally made so much cash and will not close my position until it is literally under $200 bux for maximization of my financial gains as it pertains to this trade.

mackzein

May 13, 2018
Bangladesh
How is the crypto business? I have seen lots of people are started doing crypto business and investing their money in order to earn more. I'm a totally new I also would like to earn. Thinking which crypto business should I invest? I have been using a tool to get all the latest updates Crypto Links. Does anyone used such kind of tools yet?

Sep 19, 2008
Crypto"currencies" are all pyramid schemes.

They serve no real purpose unless you are a ******* doing ******* things. They are exceptionally bad on the environment and energy usage. And they prey on young people and less than knowledgeable "investors".

**** them all. Find a new use for blockchain that actually solves a problem instead of creating more. The technology has some potential, but it's current use is a **** show.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Reactions: spintheblackcircle
Sep 19, 2008
Bitcoin has limited application as a currency, hindered by technical limitations that have never been addressed to my knowledge. It can barely handle 300k transactions a day. Comparatively, Visa processes 150m transactions every day. Given that those bitcoin transactions include all the trading, while Visa's are purely purchasing, it starts to become very clear that bitcoin cannot sustain any kind of major usage as a currency. Couple that with the fact that Bitcoin's value can change so drastically on absolutely nothing, and it's difficult to have confidence in it as a means of purchasing, unless you're looking for something difficult to trace back to you.

Sep 19, 2008
Wow, what a bold stance to take a year after it's crash.

lirl, what a pointless article.
Bitcoin has limited application as a currency, hindered by technical limitations that have never been addressed to my knowledge. It can barely handle 300k transactions a day. Comparatively, Visa processes 150m transactions every day. Given that those bitcoin transactions include all the trading, while Visa's are purely purchasing, it starts to become very clear that bitcoin cannot sustain any kind of major usage as a currency. Couple that with the fact that Bitcoin's value can change so drastically on absolutely nothing, and it's difficult to have confidence in it as a means of purchasing, unless you're looking for something difficult to trace back to you.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Okay? I'm not disagreeing with you.

I called the article pointless, because nothing has changed in the past year. It would be like writing an article in February of 2001, titled "Y2K Couldn't Live Up to Expectations."

Sep 19, 2008
“The discovery was made by a firm appointed to oversee QuadrigaCX after the death of founder Gerald Cotten. It expected to find the wallets full of C$180m ($137m; £105m) in crypto-cash deposited by the coin exchange's customers. Mr Cotten, who died in India in December, had sole responsibility for handling the funds and coins passing through the site. “

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Those attacks involve withdrawing money from a bitcoin kiosk and remotely canceling the transaction before the company can process the withdrawal.

Another inherent flaw of Bitcoin, the time it takes to execute a transaction.

How did the company not think of that, though? Once your machine dispenses the cash, it's pretty obvious the user shouldn't be allowed to cancel the transaction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad