Recalled/Assigned: Bishop, Darling, and Kuokkanen Reassigned to Charlotte

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
He's a role player with some skill until he can show the confidence to make plays with the puck. I read he's learning to be more aggressive in the AHL this year so maybe he's still a year away but at this point he's a middle six forward at best who isn't good enough to knock out any of our other struggling middle six forwards. I'm not giving up on him but have few expectations at this point. Like most of our prospects he's better off not catching what any of what the Canes forwards have and should focus on a Calder Cup.

He didnt do anything to suggest he should stay up.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
He didn't do anything to force keeping him up, but I didn't think he looked awful either. He was just kind of there. He looked solid on the PP and didn't mess anything up there, and I was glad to see him given a shot, but he didn't do anything to wow there either. I didn't notice him even strength, but he didn't have the best line mates either. I think he's probably a complementary skill guy that should be able to carve out a role with a couple of other skill guys and look pretty decent. He just doesn't seem to create a ton on his own at this point at the NHL level. We'll see if that comes. Glad he is getting shots last year and this year, but also glad he gets to go down and work on his shortcomings afterwards as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad