Confirmed with Link: Bischoff up, Schuldt down

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I can't understand why they would have had Schuldt sit the few games anyway. He should be getting games and if they have Bischoff as the seventh defenseman or actually playing a few games, it's whatever.

But the more quality prospect should probably be playing as many games as possible.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I can't understand why they would have had Schuldt sit the few games anyway. He should be getting games and if they have Bischoff as the seventh defenseman or actually playing a few games, it's whatever.

But the more quality prospect should probably be playing as many games as possible.

I think that's exactly what it is. They don't really want Schuldt or Bischoff to play unless they need to because of injuries. Since Schuldt isn't getting time they send him down to get some game action in and Bischoff is the emergency guy "learning" with the big club. Probably getting some good coaching on what they will have to do to stick in the NHL and then watching the games upstairs to see how it applies. Now if Hague becomes a disaster or maybe they decide to give Engo a game off Bischoff can step in, but seems like he's getting a game at most barring more injuries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->