Bingo vs Toronto @Canadian Tire Centre

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
4-2

3. BNG Schneider, (15) (Pageau, Wideman), 17:11 (PP)

PS 67's won 3-0

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
They sent Pageau back down to spark him... its working.

its_working_star_wars.gif

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Pageau was great tonight plus the crowd loves him. I swear, every game the francophone crowd are just in love with him. He has near Alfie status!

Wideman was also very impressive. If Gryba isn't cutting it Wideman could easily jump into that role and add more offense.

Prince and Puempel were very boring to watch didn't show anything.

Claesson looked decent.

Robinson is incredibly fast for his size. He moves like Wheeler but doesn't have the skill set. Definitely somebody to keep watch for.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Pageau was great tonight plus the crowd loves him. I swear, every game the francophone crowd are just in love with him. He has near Alfie status!

Wideman was also very impressive. If Gryba isn't cutting it Wideman could easily jump into that role and add more offense.

Prince and Puempel were very boring to watch didn't show anything.

Claesson looked decent.

Robinson is incredibly fast for his size. He moves like Wheeler but doesn't have the skill set. Definitely somebody to keep watch for.

They showed some things

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Pageau looks like the best player in the game too. :laugh:

I agree. I attended the game today and Pageau was the most impressive forward for me, followed by Prince and Dzingel. Underwhelmed by Robinson and Puempel. Greening looked like the Zottawa Greening. Derek Grant played big and OK.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Puempel is easily pushed off the puck and doesn't have great skating.

Prince wanders around with the puck and doesn't shoot when he has the lane.

Yeap. Showed a lot!

Prince showed lots of flashes of good puck control, missed on a few nice passes. Definitely wasn't completely invisible as you are suggesting

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Sounds like Puempel is having a real tough second pro year

Puempel doesn't have Dacosta, Stone and Hoffman feeding him pucks anymore. He's learning to create more of his own offence this year. He will probably be back in Binghamton next year.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I can't wait for Pageau to break out offensively with da big club. Will be tremendous depth if Zibanejad develops into 1/b C.

Zibanejad
Turris
Pageau
Lazar
Grant
Add Da Costa to the mix and you could have:

Mac - Turris - Ryan
Michalek - Ziba - Stone
Hoffman - Da Costa - Condra
Smith/Prince - Pageau - Chiasson
Neil

Lazar on standby in AHL.

3 solid scoring lines and an annoying to play against 4th line.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Puempel is easily pushed off the puck and doesn't have great skating.

Prince wanders around with the puck and doesn't shoot when he has the lane.

Yeap. Showed a lot!

Doesn't shoot when he has a lane? So our big club doesn't show you much either eh? Yeah me neither.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
How did Schnieder look? Seems to get no ink or mention although he puts up big numbers.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Good game to watch live & more fun than a lot of Ottawa games I have attended this yr. Pageau had a very good game scoring two shorties. I thought D. Grant had a good game, he was all over the ice & Puempel made a terrific pass through a number of legs to Pageau for a goal. Robinson made a pretty good rush showing off his speed that also turned into a goal after a great pass from Wideman to Pageau on the rebound. There were a number of guys who I would say had a good game including Pageau, both Grants, Wideman, Claesson, Schneider & Greenham the goalie was good today. :handclap:

P.S. Nylander has good speed but did nothing for Toronto, he is a net hanger & cherry picker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad