GDT: Bingo vs Crackchester|January 16th, 2013|7:05 pm w/ stream

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
question... can all the marlies who are on waivers today play?

Edit disregard i looked at sked for 18th by accident.

Last edited:

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
PSBSens ‏@PSBSens

#BSens forward lines: Dziurzynski-Grant-Downing; Cowick-Pageau-Jessiman; Zibanejad-Da Costa-Stone; Hamilton-Cannone-Prince

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Wonder if prince would also produce with pageau or whether jessimans huge frame is really contributing to that lines offense

Sens in Process

Oct 1, 2012
Apparently the call ups were holding these guys back. They are flying out there.

Zibanejad gets his first point since his return.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
3 apples for Pageau so far. He got buried with all the Bingo depth and he's relishing the extra ice time and responsibility.

We talk so much about DD being a good energy player down the road but Cowick is just as good and suited for the role with more offensive upside.

General Granny*

Jesus Gryba leading with +4.

Pageau with 3 assists
Cowick with 3 points
Dacosta 2 goals

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Really liked the play of Gryba, Grant & Dzuirzynski tonight. On one shift Grant & DD on the PK kept Rochester penned in there end for an entire shift. I hope Gryba gets a few games in Ottawa this yr, he plays a good safe defensive game with a good shot from the point.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Really liked the play of Gryba, Grant & Dzuirzynski tonight. On one shift Grant & DD on the PK kept Rochester penned in there end for an entire shift. I hope Gryba gets a few games in Ottawa this yr, he plays a good safe defensive game with a good shot from the point.

what about dacosta?

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Sounds like the farm is bare, need to blow up the NHL team again to restock the cupboard, can't believe this lack of depth, insert another sarcastic quip here, and so on and so forth.

General Granny*

DD and Grant barely did ****.

Its Pageau-Cowick and Dacosta all night with Gryba on the back end.

Grant has a good chance of making this team but I see nothing out of DD, Cowick is a better player, better skater, better offensive skills, better hitter, just has a lot more tools than DD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->