Bingo v Norfolk

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
wow, that looked like a wild game from the highlights, too bad i didn't get to see it :cry:

no lehner, no wiercioch, no benoit, no gryba, no zibby, no hoffman, no problem. big club ain't doing so bad either.

'dis organization :yo:

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
They're coming..

Sdao wow, who said this guy can't fight? Sens83 mentioned he might be a 'project' like Gryba was, nope..he's beyond that

Solid win

Edit; Sdao's goal was a re direct off the Ad's d-man's foot

Yeah, this kid definitively won me over last night. Holy hell, what confidence. I think he sent a clear message with that fight last night. I haven't seen a beat down like that in a long time. He was an assist away from Gordie Howe hat trick and Wideman was a fight away, I thought for sure Wideman was going to drop for a moment in the 2nd.

1. What the **** were they wearing?
2. Who was their goalie? He looked like he had an off night haha
3. Seems like Sdao had a good game :)

Understatement.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Bruiser & I have been talking about this guy for a few yrs now & both of us have said he can also play & not just fight. It will be interesting if he is a better all around defenceman than Gryba but we already thought he would be a better fighter. He can really throw them & he`s exactly what Ottawa will need down the road, along with Kramer. Luke should really help to mentor this guy & turn him into a legitimate NHL defenceman.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
They're coming..

Sdao wow, who said this guy can't fight? Sens83 mentioned he might be a 'project' like Gryba was, nope..he's beyond that

Solid win

I dunno, did someone say that? It was well known that Sdao is a scrapper.

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Bruiser & I have been talking about this guy for a few yrs now & both of us have said he can also play & not just fight. It will be interesting if he is a better all around defenceman than Gryba but we already thought he would be a better fighter. He can really throw them & he`s exactly what Ottawa will need down the road, along with Kramer. Luke should really help to mentor this guy & turn him into a legitimate NHL defenceman.

Right there with ya. The trade for that pick told me that they really wanted him, which is funny because that was the second pick in a row. It was like "WTF, Sdao is still on the board, who picks next.... ok get that pick!"

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
I dunno, did someone say that? It was well known that Sdao is a scrapper.

Yeah...

Right, we can expect him to be a physical shut down type guy, but if we're expecting some heavy weight Lucic or Carkner type, there's going to be some major disappointment. 'Feared heavy', maybe in the USHL but NHL or even AHL is a completely different story and thankfully Luke and Paul seem to be discouraging our defenseman from dropping the gloves too often. Not a fan of it myself, if we want a glorified punching bag play him as a forward.

Was this back in his USHL days, 4 years ago?

The original comment FQL replied to with the "4 years ago" post was just one saying how Sdao can also fight in addition to the rest of his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad