Bingo v Norfolk

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Wideman scores. I feel like of his 13 points that he's accumulated, about 10 of them have come in the last 10 games. He was playing really well before the points started coming.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Still 3-1 in 2nd

2 - NOR Bodie, 6:23 - Fighting, 5 min
2 - BNG Sdao, 6:23 - Fighting, 5 min

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Sdao scores

Bingo 5 Norfolk 1

3. BNG Sdao, (1) (Grant, Claesson), 16:43 (PP)

He played last night so it's his 2nd game

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Sdao 3rd star of the game.
Lawson quietly surpassing Robin Lehner save percentage league lead lol.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
5-1 final

1. BNG Stone, (9) (Da Costa, Wideman), 9:07 (PP)
1. BNG Wideman, (2) (Jessiman), 11:19
1. BNG Pageau, (7) (Claesson), 19:31
2. BNG Hamilton, (3) (Grant, Schneider), 14:40
3. BNG Sdao, (1) (Grant, Claesson), 16:43 (PP)

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
We need some highlights from this game. Need to see Sdao's fight and goal, Claesson's 2 points. What a group of D the Murray's have assembled.

Sens stomping the Mighty Admirals.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Wideman scores. I feel like of his 13 points that he's accumulated, about 10 of them have come in the last 10 games. He was playing really well before the points started coming.

If you see the Wideman we called up from ECHL early on the year compared to the Wideman now, it's ridiculous how much his poise and game has changed.

I can't even begin to say how impressed I am. Claesson too, he's handling the puck with authority and even has some eye-popping and-to-end rushes that you wouldn't expect from him. Although he did a couple of those during WJC.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
We need some highlights from this game. Need to see Sdao's fight and goal, Claesson's 2 points. What a group of D the Murray's have assembled.

Sens stomping the Mighty Admirals.

They're coming..

Sdao wow, who said this guy can't fight? Sens83 mentioned he might be a 'project' like Gryba was, nope..he's beyond that

Solid win

Edit; Sdao's goal was a re direct off the Ad's d-man's foot

(early) Highlights:

http://www.sendtonews.com/index.php?id=211&SK=Lj97XGcEqG

Last edited:

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
If you see the Wideman we called up from ECHL early on the year compared to the Wideman now, it's ridiculous how much his poise and game has changed.

I can't even begin to say how impressed I am. Claesson too, he's handling the puck with authority and even has some eye-popping and-to-end rushes that you wouldn't expect from him. Although he did a couple of those during WJC.

Wideman reminds me of Hoffman right now..such a powerful quick release and precise, kid is MVP of the team along w/Pags imo..

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Wideman reminds me of Hoffman right now..such a powerful quick release and precise, kid is MVP of the team along w/Pags imo..

Wow. High praise.

Wideman was a guy I never saw much in at prospect camps. But his stats in college were always intriguing. Thought he started playing really well in about mid January and now he's one of the best players on the farm team. A Mobile puck mover like him is something to get excited about in this system. They get used.

Pageau earned a spot on the top line out of Bingo's camp. He looked solid, creating chances with his passing and speed but wasn't putting up the points to justify staying there. He got buried on a crazy deep roster and now with the opportunity is producing consistently like a first line player. I thought he was Q bound for this lockout year but has instead made himself a top consideration for a call up. He could get a NHL call up within the calender year.

There's a lot of back pats to go around that locker room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad