Bingo and Portland, Neat links between the teams

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Out of interests sake I took a look at the Pirates roster. Wow, there are a ton of interesting links to the Sens organization.

Look who is on the roster...

Rob Klinkhammer, a solid addition to last season run to the playoffs here in Ottawa. Nice to see him doing well for Portland.

Andy Miele, I believe he is a hobey baker winner when Da Costa was in the NCAA

David Rundblad is putting up some points in the AHL. I hope he rips it up this year.

OEL - A great player that was jumping up the draft charts in 2008 and was the swedish defenseman I though Ottawa was talking about....but it was Karlsson.

Michael Stone Brother of Mark Stone, and a defenseman that I think could be picked up from Phoenix to help Ottawa

Brendan Shinnimin - This bugger rocketed up the scoring charts late in the season to take the WHL scoring championship from Mark Stone.

Brandon Gormely - Here is a really solid prospect that I would love to see in Ottawa (Zibaejad for Gromley??)

Darian Dziurzynski - the other Double D

Should be a great game tonight.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Out of interests sake I took a look at the Pirates roster. Wow, there are a ton of interesting links to the Sens organization.

Look who is on the roster...

Rob Klinkhammer, a solid addition to last season run to the playoffs here in Ottawa. Nice to see him doing well for Portland.

Andy Miele, I believe he is a hobey baker winner when Da Costa was in the NCAA

David Rundblad is putting up some points in the AHL. I hope he rips it up this year.

OEL - A great player that was jumping up the draft charts in 2008 and was the swedish defenseman I though Ottawa was talking about....but it was Karlsson.

Michael Stone Brother of Mark Stone, and a defenseman that I think could be picked up from Phoenix to help Ottawa

Brendan Shinnimin - This bugger rocketed up the scoring charts late in the season to take the WHL scoring championship from Mark Stone.

Brandon Gormely - Here is a really solid prospect that I would love to see in Ottawa (Zibaejad for Gromley??)

Darian Dziurzynski - the other Double D

Should be a great game tonight.

Different drafts

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Opps, I was going from my apparently faulty memory :p I guess it was 09 when they traded for Rundblad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->