B-Sens Bingo 2016-2017 Season Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Thanks Pepty......

Bye bye Bingo. I will miss you all, Grady's calls and all the great posters and most of all
Zeke keeping us updated here. Hope to hear from you all after the move.

Glad for the Calder Cup and good luck with the NJ Devils team.
I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VBzzfjtBd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6U2l7ebks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLszYAbVhSY

"Pepty":

Thank you for the kinds words my friend.....

Yes the Cup in 2011 was great..... I never thought I would live long enough to see Binghamton win a cup.......

I just tried to let the fans up top know what was going on down here and how the prospects were developing......

Yes I plan on still keeping an eye on the Sens and will post.......

I am an old old man now who is slowly failing but I will post as long as I can about the Sens....

To be honest I have never liked the Devil Org..... Toooooo dull.....

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
"Pepty":

Yes the Cup in 2011 was great..... I never thought I would live long enough to see Binghamton win a cup.......

I just tried to let the fans up top know what was going on down here and how the prospects were developing......

I am an old old man now who is slowly failing but I will post as long as I can about the Sens....

Good news.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Lehigh Valley Phantoms vs Binghamton Senators
Saturday, April 15, 2017
Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena - Binghamton, NY
7 PM EDT
Referee Chris Brown (#86)
Referee Guillaume Labonte (#35)
Linesman Jason Mandroc (#17)
Linesman Jud Ritter (#34)

Last home game of the year and in history of the Senators of Binghamton.....

I will miss the Sens after 15 yrs.......

Take care of yourself Zeke and come by to say hi

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
"Pepty":

You have been our resident scout for the baby Sens, thanks for your updates, maybe you will also see the Ottawa Senators win in this lifetime. And soon. :thumbu:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hey ZekeA

have a great off season. Don't be a stranger in the Ottawa threads... I hope you stay in touch.

Best Wishes
SoA

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
You have been our resident scout for the baby Sens, thanks for your updates, maybe you will also see the Ottawa Senators win in this lifetime. And soon. :thumbu:

"Armani":

Glad you liked the postings.... I will continue to post about the Sens, God willing........

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hey ZekeA

have a great off season. Don't be a stranger in the Ottawa threads... I hope you stay in touch.

Best Wishes
SoA

"Sens of Anarchy":

Hello SoA...........................

After Ottawa's long playoff run there will NOT be much of an off season I hope.....

Be well and yes I will continue to post about the prospects.......

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
To you ZekeA and the Binghamton faithful. Great job. Enjoyed immensely having your eyes and ears open for us all down there, and helping to fit things into perspective.

Stay tuned. Management may leave but we aren't.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
All the best Zeke, enjoy the warm weather, good luck with the NJ farm teamthe prospect & thanks for all the prospect news. You've been great for the fans in Ottawa.

:handclap:

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
All the best Zeke, enjoy the warm weather, good luck with the NJ farm teamthe prospect & thanks for all the prospect news. You've been great for the fans in Ottawa.

:handclap:

"Aragorn":

My pleasure I will still post on the Ottawa prospects as I can watch them on AHL live and write reports...... God willing~!!!!!!

As for the "Devil" never been a fan of the Devil tooooooo damn dulll............

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Who the hell are Jordan Murray and Charles-David Beaudoin? It seems that whoever Bingo signs tends to have a great few games early on, and then they disappear. Whatever happened to Rodewald?

Murray is an offensive defenseman from the CIS. Really smart, great offensive instincts, elusive skater, but he is **** poor defensively. If that helps at all.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Should we change this to the Belleville Senators off season thread?

Dude, to soon...... ;)

Good luck to all the Bingo fans in the future! Happy you guys at least got a cup while we were there, despite some very lackluster teams otherwise...

Bingo will always have a special little place in my heart.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Bingo fans and city, thanks for being a fantastic farm team city! And it was great to follow the Calder Cup run! I never got to see a game there, but it looked like a helluva 6th-man arena, with the stands looking over the rink. And I gotta say, it was great to hear some of the prospect insights, especially when they didn't jibe with NHL expectations. Zeke, Ogie Oglethorpe, et al, good luck with the Devils.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Good write up but even after reading that it doesn't change my mind as to who I think has a shot at making it to the NHL & a few of those guys who are ranked high IMO don't. Some guys are just better in one league than another & we have seen many good players in Bingo do nothing at the NHL level & a few times vice-a-versa.

Goalies:
I honestly don't know about these goalies but it's possible Dreidger could find a backup job somewhere. The only goalie in the organization that I have any hope for is Hogberg tbh.

Defence:
Englund & Harpur - I think Englund has the ability to basically replace Methot at some point & maybe sooner if LV takes Methot in the expansion draft. Both are big bodies & Harpur is a decent skater, passer & pt producer for a big man who can also play with an edge. I could see him as a 3rd pairing, PK, shut down defenseman.

Forwards:
I think McCormick - Paul - Robinson have a shot at being on the 4th line in Ottawa at some point. Perron may have a shot at a 3rd line scoring forward with potential to move up, if he gains some weight & muscle for the next level. The Sens moved up to draft Gagne so they must see something in him but IMO he is a long term project.

Went into the wrong page by mistake (the first page) & found this gem regarding who from Bingo we thought would make it to the NHL. At that time nobody thought Harpur had a hope in hell .... well, almost nobody. :laugh:

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Went into the wrong page by mistake (the first page) & found this gem regarding who from Bingo we thought would make it to the NHL. At that time nobody thought Harpur had a hope in hell .... well, almost nobody. :laugh:

Haha. Almost every other part of that post is wrong though :sarcasm:

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

What are you talking about? There were a number of posters who thought Harpur could be a future bottom pairing D.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Good Calls

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Haha. Almost every other part of that post is wrong though :sarcasm:

As usual. :laugh:

Does anyone think McCormick has a shot of making it in Ottawa next season? He's a versatile guy who can play all three forward positions & plays with a lot of jam something we see Ottawa could use more of in the playoffs. He's mostly a defensive forward I would think or bottom six player but he had a decent offensive production in Bingo this past season scoring 21 goals & 36 pts on a bad team. Adding more jam never hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad