Binghamton Senators 2nd Quarter Grades

Apr 4, 2003
Embrun, ON
Thanks again Ski for posting your thoughts...always look forward to reading your analysis of the B-Sens. I'm very glad to read such positive thoughts on Puempel & Claesson.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Thanks Ski. Love reading these. I don't get to watch a lot of bingo games lately.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Thanks, Ski - excellent as always. Let's all go to Ski's blog and post a comment :) It's much better to give a journalist feedback in hopes that his boss takes that as proof of his worth, instead of the journalist just being a complete troll and writing things that will infuriate readers who then in turn post 9 pages of remarks as to why he should be fired.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
Thanks, Ski - excellent as always. Let's all go to Ski's blog and post a comment :) It's much better to give a journalist feedback in hopes that his boss takes that as proof of his worth, instead of the journalist just being a complete troll and writing things that will infuriate readers who then in turn post 9 pages of remarks as to why he should be fired.

main....saying something positive!

IT'S THE END TIMES

:vampire:

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I'm not allowed to post what is published in my article anywhere as it is exclusive to FanSided/Si.com, but can re-link it..hope you guys/gals take in on my personal views of the current state of the team by adding your comments..

Binghamton Senators 2nd Quarter Grades

http://senshot.com/2014/01/16/binghamton-senators-2nd-quarter-grades/

"Ski":

As always thank you for your input in rating the Ottawa prospects who have been assigned to Binghamton and all of your other posts here........

For the most part I agree with your ratings not 100% but close enough, + no two (2) fans (posters here) agree all the time. As all of us look at these players a little differently.....

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
Great read. Wasn't aware that Chris Wideman was physical. I hope he gets a call up.

I look forward to watching these guys play on Feb. 8 when they make their annual appearance in Ottawa. Good opportunity to get a great seat at a reasonable price.

koreaboy

Oct 14, 2010
a big reason why I come to boards is to get stuff like this. first hand reports from people who have regular eyeballs on players and prospects we need to know about. thanks a ton.

btw- you can probably forget seeing stone and ceci for the rest of the year. they look like they belong up here permanently.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Great read. Wasn't aware that Chris Wideman was physical. I hope he gets a call up.

I look forward to watching these guys play on Feb. 8 when they make their annual appearance in Ottawa. Good opportunity to get a great seat at a reasonable price.

I'm planning to be there as well. Hoping to see these guys up close and personal.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Oh and great write up Ski. In you opinion what is the call up order for the D? Would it start with Cleasson?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad