GDT: Binghamton Devils vs Colorado Avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
It's weird that not only do we have a bizarre number of key injuries, they're all long-term. Hall, Nico, Bratt, Zacha, Vatanen have been and will be out for a while.

I can't even remember Hall getting injured. I remember him missing a game and assuming he'd be back soon, but then he never came back. Imagine how frustrating it would have been to know he was out for the season back whenever it was he played last.

At least we're having this injury stretch during the last month of an already-dead season, and not starting off this way in November.

Reactions: nugg and Nubmer6

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
My guess is several injured players would be borderline to play and might play if it was a big game but why rush them back? The players know the team is not playing for anything of significance at this point. Why make a borderline guy play in these circumstances. If someone is 100% then sure get them out there but not until then. To me this is about Shero’s player friendly culture. Don’t confuse it for laissez faire. My guess is next season they are back at it and pushing hard out of the gate. Hopefully we get to see a full lineup game or two the last couple of games.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well I'll be darned. That's too bad. He was an active poster here. I must have missed the "fallout" somehow.
I'm not sure the bans are permanent, they may be only be for 30 days or maybe more on multiple offenses. I wouldn't really know, because I haven't had it to happen to me yet, which is why I'm trying to avoid talking about it on here, for fear of it happening to me. :sarcasm::DD

DD did go missing for a week or maybe two (think it was like 10 days), not too long before that, but I'm pretty sure he said he was on vacation.

Not sure if we're not allowed to discuss banned posters/posters in time out on here, so that's why I took it to PM. :nod:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
My guess is several injured players would be borderline to play and might play if it was a big game but why rush them back? The players know the team is not playing for anything of significance at this point. Why make a borderline guy play in these circumstances. If someone is 100% then sure get them out there but not until then. To me this is about Shero’s player friendly culture. Don’t confuse it for laissez faire. My guess is next season they are back at it and pushing hard out of the gate. Hopefully we get to see a full lineup game or two the last couple of games.

Well Hall and Bratt definitely aren’t borderline. Hall is recovering from surgery and Bratt is in a walking boot.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Not sure if we're not allowed to discuss banned posters/posters in time out on here, so that's why I took it to PM. :nod:

It's generally frowned on for us to discuss possible/specific suspended posters on or off board although I'm sure most people can add 2 and 2 in certain cases. You guys can speculate I suppose - so long as it doesn't get to spam levels, derail threads or become a debate about mod policies - but we can't really answer anyway so it's kind of pointless to do so.

Suffice it to say this has been a contentious season here, I think that much is pretty obvious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad