Prospect Info: Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Helgeson's gone as it is, he's the #7 with Moore back and will be back in Albany by the time Merrill gets back. The question then is who goes/gets benched of the seven (Greene, Sevs, Merrill, Moore, Quincey, Lovejoy, Santini) left here? I'm concerned it might be Santini back to Albany unless they do make a trade.

Long story short there's a way to go to clear the way for Auvitu. They might not even have enough room for Santini soon. People can bag on Lovejoy/Quincey/Moore but until one of them gets traded or put in the doghouse they're not going anywhere.

I really don't think there's a chance in hell that Santini goes down. It wouldn't make any sense. He's better than Quincey, Moore, and Lovejoy now and he's a key part of the future.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Albany roars back from a 4-1 deficit to win in OT...so much for the collapse.

Auvitu with the OT winner.

Sexton scores game tieing goal at 19:24 in the 3rd. His 2nd of the game, his other came at 17:01. He now has 17 goals in 47 games.

Auvitu with 6 sog's to go along with the OT winner.

Lappin assists on both the game tieing and game winner. added 4 sog's.

Straka a goal and assist. Coleman 2 a's, 4 sog's and a +3.

Q and Mozik with a's. Rooney and MacDonald with the same. Mandat with a G.

Blackwood get's the W stopping 33 of 37. A-devs with 45 sog's.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really don't think there's a chance in hell that Santini goes down. It wouldn't make any sense. He's better than Quincey, Moore, and Lovejoy now and he's a key part of the future.

Don't be so sure about that

The part about Santini not going down

He should not go down by any means, but don't discount it. :cry:

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Auvitu playing RD today is about the only interesting thing that's happened in this game since I've been watching. Mozik is out today so they only have 2 righty shots on defense.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
2-6 losers. Despite a 33-31 sog edge.

Down 3-2 after 2 periods but 3 goals in a little over 3 minutes turned what was a tight game for most of it into a laugher on the final scoresheet.

Appleby allows all 6. Camper and Scarlett with goals. Jacob's Coleman, Lappin MacDonald with a's. Coleman and Gibbon's with 5 sog's each. Lappin with 3.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
How long has it been since Quenneville scored a goal? I feel like he was on a much higher pace earlier in the year.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
How long has it been since Quenneville scored a goal? I feel like he was on a much higher pace earlier in the year.

He has def cooled off.

Seems to have happened right about when Kowalsky questioned his conditioning.

At the time of the quote I thought it odd, but it seems to have proven to have merit.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Albany shellacked Syracuse, 6-1 today. Quenneville, Coleman, Sexton, and Gibbons all with 1G 1A. Quenneville with 7 shots.

Outshoot Syracuse 35-27, held a 29-16 shot advantage and a 6-0 goal lead after 2.

Auvitu, Straka, Kujo, Novak with a's, MacWilliams and Scarlett had 2.

Mozik with a goal. Rooney with a goal.

Albany 3-8 on the PP, killed all 7 penalties.

With the win Albany takes the division point lead away from Syracuse, though they still trail via %.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
What is Quenneville's outlook for next year? Another year in the A or is top 9 realistic?

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
What is Quenneville's outlook for next year? Another year in the A or is top 9 realistic?

That's a good question...If his future is at LW, idk...We have quite a bit of depth there. Hall, Zacha (as of now), Cammalleri, Wood, Blandisi...idk where he fits at the moment. Blandisi and/or Zacha could be at C next year, and perhaps Cammy gets moved. It's too early to tell.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey

He's basically in the same boat that Henrique was in 2011-12.

If he has a good training camp, he could easily make the team. There's also a chance he gets sent down to Binghamton to work on his game, but I'd imagine he will be up and down with the team all year.

With our LW depth right now, he is going to have some competition there as well.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Coleman tied for the team lead in goals with his 18th to take a 1-0 lead vs Scranton

Albany out shot Scranton 16-7 in the first period.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
After 2 periods Albany outshooting Scranton 28 to 15

Coleman's goal still the only one of the game.

Dominating the best team in the league for 2 periods is pretty impressive regardless of the score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad