Prospect Info: Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightsquad

Jan 25, 2014
Through 4 playoff games so far, Blackwood has a .973 SV% and a 0.75 GAA

He was the Ontario League's goaltender of the year in 2016, had a good season last year, I thought some of the negative comments weren't warranted. Yea he slumped a bit but so don't they all. He even acknowledged that the team in Binghamton wasn't very good in front of him so he is happy just being able to continue his season.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010

Absolutely seems to be the issue.

Coleman said he focused on getting faster last offseason and he def looked faster this year.

But speed and aggressive play was always a part of colemans game.

Given how good a goal scorer, and shot producer Lappin has been at the AHL level, plus how many guys we've seen make surprising leap, I won't rule him out just yet.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
My season ending report can be found here.

Interesting comments about Kowalsky. I’ve seen him as a future NHL head coach, yet it might be a good decision to move him on from Binghamton.

Maybe he can be promoted to New Jersey as a replacement for Geoff Ward. Then the AHL team can get a fresh voice.

The AHL team had a very good power play so Kowalsky could be an asset to fix this at NHL level.

Reactions: OmNomNom

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Interesting comments about Kowalsky. I’ve seen him as a future NHL head coach, yet it might be a good decision to move him on from Binghamton.

Maybe he can be promoted to New Jersey as a replacement for Geoff Ward. Then the AHL team can get a fresh voice.

The AHL team had a very good power play so Kowalsky could be an asset to fix this at NHL level.

Weren't we a top 10 pp in the league?

Axing the the assistants is a runaway train narrative.

Nightsquad

Jan 25, 2014
Adirondack is moving on, defeating the Worcester Railers 3 to 1 in game #6 of the first round. Time for round 2 against the Manchester Monarchs.

Reactions: Tao Jones

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Game 1: Manchester @ Adirondack – Friday, April 27, 7:00 p.m.
Game 2: Manchester @ Adirondack – Saturday, April 28, 7:00 p.m.
Game 3: Manchester @ Adirondack – Tuesday, May 1, 7:00 p.m.
Game 4: Manchester @ Adirondack – Thursday, May 3, 7:00 p.m.
*Game 5: Adirondack @ Manchester – Sunday, May 6, 6:00 p.m.
*Game 6: Adirondack @ Manchester – Monday, May 7, 7:00 p.m.
*Game 7: Manchester @ Adirondack – Wednesday, May 9, 7:00 p.m.
*If Necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad