Prospect Info: Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Seney was a late season bright spot.

Finished with 8 points in 12 games but it should have been 9 since an obvious assist was not credited to him.

He showed his speed, skill and shot.
Future is bright for him and especially when he gains more strength this summer .

If Gignac can recover from his gruesome leg injury and also get stronger, Bing will have two speed demons

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
Those who have watched Binghamton games, what kind of thoughts you have about McLeod? His stats are pretty underwhelming: 6 games, 1 assist, minus 6.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Yeah, I definitely appreciate it. Makes following the goals etc... way easier. I go to this thread first for much Binghamton info.

"BenedictGomez":

I will try to keep posting as it is what I do, but I am a old man so is up to God.......

As long as the mods leave me alone sure will keep posting...... My thanks to Tao for his posts....

Last edited:

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
"BenedictGomez":

I will try to keep posting as it is what I do, but I am a old man so is up to God.......

As log as the mods leave me alone sure will keep posting...... My thanks to Tao for his posts....
ZekeA

Thanks for all your first hand accounts. I really appreciate the in person reports you have provided all season. Looking forward to an improved year next season.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
ZekeA

Thanks for all your first hand accounts. I really appreciate the in person reports you have provided all season. Looking forward to an improved year next season.

I'd like a little more details but I also appreciate the first hand reports, and Devil pics

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
ZekeA

"Tao Jones":

Let's hope for the best all we can do @ the AHL level, as things change daily.......

Maybe next yr I will learn all the players names and #'s a lot sooner...... Took me forever this yr as they all were new to me......

Reactions: Tao Jones

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
Those who have watched Binghamton games, what kind of thoughts you have about McLeod? His stats are pretty underwhelming: 6 games, 1 assist, minus 6.
In the few games I got to watch him, I liked him, despite his stat line. He looked engaged physically and he was involved in more scoring opportunities than the scoresheet would reflect. Excited for him and Seney most out of anyone next year, provided they're here in Binghamton.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
2018-04-16Christoph Bertschy (RW)DEL Recalled from loan by New Jersey (NHL)
2018-04-16Jagger Dirk (D)DEL Released from ATO
2018-04-16Tariq Hammond (D)DEL Released from ATO
2018-04-16Cam Johnson (G)DEL Released from ATO
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
2018-04-16Christoph Bertschy (RW)DEL Recalled from loan by New Jersey (NHL)
2018-04-16Jagger Dirk (D)DEL Released from ATO
2018-04-16Tariq Hammond (D)DEL Released from ATO
2018-04-16Cam Johnson (G)DEL Released from ATO
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I'm guessing Dirk and Hammond will be invited to prospect development camp in July even if they are not signed before then.

Killer liked them both. Hammond was being evaluated after his college injury which required metal plates and screws in his ankle.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad