NBA Bill Russell passes away

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Who said Orr didn’t do great things? But are they at the level that Gretzky did for the sport? Simple answer: Hell no. Now, Gretzky benefitted from the NHL expanding and the pop culture booming in the 80s and 90s compared to Orr’s era in the 60s and early 70s. But why blame Gretzky for that?

You clearly don’t know anything beyond the game. It’s not a pile of crap why MJ’s impact off the court is part of what made him the GOAT. You’re just to stubborn to admit it.

Lmao getting mixed up. Just accept your mistake, boy. You. Did. Not. Know. It’s okay. Oh yeah, I know the fact that Gretzky wanted to wear 9 to honor Howe but it was already taken so he settled for 99. I didn’t say you were less pf a hockey fan. I’m just saying you don’t have any right to mock other NHL fans just solely because of where they’re from. Everyobe has flaws, including you.

That’s right. I’ve never played ice hockey before. What does that have tp do with your blatant Boston homerism? Quit flexing with irrelevant bullshit.
Completely disagree that off ice impact has anything to do with being the goat. I don't give a shit if Gretzky helped grow the game in California. Also very questionable if MJ is even the goat.

As for the rest, I standby everything I said and I'm not continuing this pissing match here. Feel free to pm me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad