Confirmed with Link: Bill Peters next head coach for Calgary

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
So from the sounds of things (for posterity)

Ward is named associate coach (had to in order to get him from New Jersey) and in charge of PP.

Huska is named assistant coach in charge of PK and defense.

Gelinas moves to be the eye in the sky and won't be behind the bench during games.
Dumb question, but what's the difference between associate and assistant coach?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Dumb question, but what's the difference between associate and assistant coach?
Slightly higher rank, more money, probably a bit more responsibility and if Peters were to miss any time, Ward would be the guy to step in for him.

Using personal experience, I would compare it to back in the day when I worked at a gas station and was the auditor. I had no more power than the other CSRs, but I had a key to the managers office, a log in on the manager's computer and had access to the 2nd safe where extra money and the large quantity of unactivated scratch tickets were.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Slightly higher rank, more money, probably a bit more responsibility and if Peters were to miss any time, Ward would be the guy to step in for him.

Using personal experience, I would compare it to back in the day when I worked at a gas station and was the auditor. I had no more power than the other CSRs, but I had a key to the managers office, a log in on the manager's computer and had access to the 2nd safe where extra money and the large quantity of unactivated scratch tickets were.

Are you telling me Peters has large quantities of inactivated scratch tickets?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad