Bill Peters hit by a puck

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
How long before benches are protected better and/or everyone on the bench has to have some sort of facial protection?

Why do something so drastic for such a rare event?

Reminds me of the time a main road got its speed limit cut by 20 because a kid with headphones on a bike cut across a lane without looking. People whined for it happen, then whined afterwards because of traffic jams on the way to work...

Reactions: Migos

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
David Quinn's dad

ummm not to sure about that...

don't know how much you know about Big Irish, but he's the guy who took Orr's head off in Boston Garden, he was actually afforded police protection to not only get out of the Garden but also to get out to the airport when the Leafs we're leaving town :thumbu:

Paddy's a hometown boy for me, I knew him(I was a lot younger) and his family quite well back in the day, he was a true gent though

Last edited:

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Why do something so drastic for such a rare event?

Reminds me of the time a main road got its speed limit cut by 20 because a kid with headphones on a bike cut across a lane without looking. People whined for it happen, then whined afterwards because of traffic jams on the way to work...

In my neighbourhood there are three schools in about a 1/2 mile stretch ....so its 40 kms, 25 mph speed limit Every so often in the local paper there is a write up from outraged parents complaining about reckless drivers driving too fast and our children have to be protected.

By my observations you know who the careless drivers our in rush hour. Women with children in their SUVs racing to drop their kids off at school so they can get to work. Also guess who the drivers who illegally park in "No Parking" zones at the school or who walk between cars when crossing the road with their children. Yep the same women who probably complain about other drivers. Some don't have regard for others safety or at times even their own children as it will affect their schedule.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Happened to Blashill last year (or the year before) and he had a nice shiner afterwards.

hqdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad