R S

Sep 18, 2006
Mike McKee
Jeremy Boyce-Roteval
Brent Benson
Jesse Forsberg
Ben Conz
Myles Bell

Shocking to see some of these guys not go. Who else is a surprise?

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Scott Valentine refused a ELC with the Ducks to go back into the draft to get drafted by another team...opps

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Can a team sign 1 of these undrafted players or do they have to wait until after next years draft (if they are 18 of coarse). I'd love to see the Canucks try out Jesse Forsberg

MartinFC

Oct 7, 2008
Scott Valentine refused a ELC with the Ducks to go back into the draft to get drafted by another team...opps

I don't think so...Any Source on that? He just didn't agree on contract with Ducks so what...He can sign with anyone else as well as Spurgeon last year

R S

Sep 18, 2006
What about the Armazatsev kid from Russia. He seemed to be a 2nd round talent, potentially.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I don't think so...Any Source on that? He just didn't agree on contract with Ducks so what...He can sign with anyone else as well as Spurgeon last year
CBF finding the article as it was from at least a month+ ago, but he turned down a couple of ELC's by us. And pretty sure the article said he's going back into the draft.

Wow...I guess the last 24 hours have been one big nightmare for this guy.
Yeah no kidding :laugh:

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Gusev, Barbashev, Burdasov, Dvurechensky, Zaytsev, Yarullin, Spelling, Jean-Francois Leblanc, Mitch Topping, Meyer, Goodrow, Petgrave to name a few. :shakehead

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Scott Oke
Dylan Willick
Luke Lockhart

Three more surprising ones for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad